Monday, October 12, 2009

The Dirty Rotten, Low Down, Idiot in Montreal!!!

It was Sunday Noon Time(yesterday)… we had walked out of church and on a whim we went to McDonald’s for Lunch.

The cute young lady was very chipper as she took my order. I showed her my Debit Card to which she did her punching in of the numbers on her side of the counter… and the rest was up to me…

I looked down at the Debit Card Terminal and then began my routine… OK for the amount, select account, PIN number, then wait… The small screen then flashed some disconcerting information and made a statement… “See your Branch”. We tried again… because people will some times spill food into the Debit Machine and stuff happens… NOPE – same message! Something was wrong with the Dumb TD DEBIT Card! Grrr… I am hungry… and don’t need this stupidity now. I have got stuff to do!

We went to our TD Bank next. I checked my balance and asked for print out of all the transactions since the last report from the machine.

Then I tried to get some cash from the machine… thinking that the McDonald’s episode was in the past and their machine must be faulty.

Same thing! DUH! The card is no good! Something is wrong with the DUMB THING! I really don’t need this.

At home I checked the print out.

Everything we had bought over the past month was shown on the three short strips of paper.

BUT – there near the middle of the most recent transactions was a huge Debit Withdrawal… huge for us that is… $401.50!!! The words read “Interac Network WD”.

I NEVER USE an INTERAC Machine – only my TD Bank Machines! Only when I am absolutely in danger or have a ridiculous impulse to buy something will I use “Interac” – a privately owned machine… not a Bank!

I called the Police… and the kind officer told me that I was one about 500 people in the Peterborough area that were dinged for money from the account. In fact he said that it was now ranging near $100,000 in our area.

He told me that I needed to talk to my Bank IMMEDIATELY! “Don’t wait – call them NOW”.

I did and gave the report. The two women that I spoke to were very helpful.

If everything goes right the money will be back to us in the next couple of weeks.

How can it happen?

The gal I talked to said that this withdrawal came out of a machine in Montreal. And she also said that the person tried to do it a number of times after getting the $400. The $1.50 was the service charge laid on us as well.

The bank watch dogs saw immediately that a withdrawal was taking place in Montreal – and the others on our account had taken place in Peterborough not long before. She said it was out of character – not the pattern that we had demonstrated up to that point… so they shut my card number down!!!

The Dirty Rotten, Low Down, Idiot in Montreal had taken my money. I had been robbed! It was real money… taken from a legitimate machine… using the fake debit card.

I don’t know any better name to call The Dirty Rotten, Low Down, Idiot in Montreal!!! It makes me mad as a old dog with a sore paw.

But I don’t need to worry too much about the Dirty Rotten, Low Down, Idiot – God will take care of him – soon. I wouldn’t want to be in his shoes today. He is going down soon and a rest will be hard for him. But that is nothing beside what he has in store for him later. The $100,000 will not be able to buy a big enough air conditioner for the place that he will be spending eternity in! He will be extremely hot very soon.

The really sad part is – the cost of banking and insurances will all eventually go up with this Dirty Rotten, Low Down, Idiot’s decision to scam all of us.

And quite likely The Dirty Rotten, Low Down, Idiot used a private banking machine to scam the TD and Me… and the person that owns that machine will now be out a lot of money too.

Where did the Dirty Rotten, Low Down, Idiot person lose his honesty? When did they start down the road they are now on? Where and when will it end for him?

Well Mr. Dirty Rotten, Low Down, Idiot – take heed… watch your back, your top – your sides and your front. The final stuff that will happen will not be long. Indeed you need help… not sure that I can give it. Sorry.

But you don’t work alone. Somewhere in Peterborough there is another of The Dirty Rotten, Low Down, Idiots working with you… and we will find out who they are and what they have done.

So do I trust Banking Machines? What do you think? Do I trust the local store that has these debit card readers? Again – what do you think?

I have decided that I will carry my camera from now on… and when I use the debit card machine – I will take a photo of the machine… and possibly the person behind the counter. Some one will protest I am sure – but when it costs me my peace and happiness – and I can’t taste the food… why should the local yokel get away without his photo being taken…!!!???

What will I do about it?

I asked
~ Murray Lincoln ~
http://www.murraylincoln.com/

Source:
http://www.thepeterboroughexaminer.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2103298

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe this Dirty Rotten, Low Down, Idiot in Montreal has been apprehended yet. My bank account was emptied earlier today. I was both shocked and angry to find that my hard earned cash had vanished. I will personally murder this sob.

Murray Lincoln said...

The untold part of the story for us is... First we reported it to the Police... who then told me that I needed to call my Bank (TD) immediately... and the Bank then confirmed the complaint was real... and a police officer contacted me for a Bank statement of that last month or so... with all the transactions shown... THE TD Gave me my money back a few weeks ago(now it is Nov 23, 2009)

Anonymous said...

Check my TD bank account todayy.
I got same. " INTERAC NETWORK WD"
..I quickly reported to TD Bank. The lady at the bank said.. it happens daily ....
The chip technology might have be cracked before it was release. I always withdraw month in the TD bank ATM and I always COVER up when entering password. These DOES NOT works anymore...bad people can just scan your card....
sigh...
JJ