Monday, October 19, 2009

Carlo Pietro Giovanni Guglielmo Tebaldo Ponzi

Last week I had the opportunity to see the Second Largest Re-Store in Canada – in Bracebridge, Ontario. It is amazing to say the least!

Re-Store for people who may not know is a place where people can drop off products for free… and then the store sells the products at a higher price – making a reasonable profit on the turn over. They then pace the profits back into the Habitat For Humanity projects locally. They have realized that one man’s junk is another man’s treasure. But unlike an antique store or any other kind of store – they pay nothing for what they take in – and then sell it a gigantic increase.

I bought about six old boards for $5 – that cost Re-Store nothing. I can use them so I bought them.

While I was in this huge store I saw that they had accumulated hundreds of antiques of all sorts. There are oodles of bath tubs, old trunks and hundreds of small antique items that simply blow your mind.

This is not an Antique Marketers market. Few people looking for Antiques will go into this kind of store. This store appeals to the ‘grunt and scratch’ crowd looking for old doors, kitchen sinks etc.

It was a revelation moment as I looked into the store with it vast size and huge stock of valuable stuff.

The old trunk was selling for less than $10. I saw an exact same trunk in the Beaches area of Toronto for $950 !!!! No kidding! That is a $940 profit margin. Even if I pay for a truck rental – it is a bargain and huge profit of over $800 at least.

Now I need ‘investors’ in this new business that I am setting up. YES! I did launch the business in a heart beat… it was too easy!

The investors will be able to place their “investment” into the “Lincoln Bracebridge Toronto Portage” (LBTP)business. With these huge profits that I will get from buying super low in the Re-Store in Bracebridge and then taking it to the businesses in the Beaches area of Toronto… I can pay them at least 50% on their investment in 45 days. And if they allow me the privilege to use their money for 90 days I will pay them 100%.

The math is simple. They put in $5000 now and in 90 days they will get back $5000. Should they leave it in their account with me for additional 45 days their initial $5000 will become $12,500. And of course if they are willing to invest further – or simply re-invest their initial $5000 into the Gold Level of ‘LBTP’ their rewards are almost unlimited. This simple $5000 will not take long to be close to One Million Dollars!!!

Now when they bring a Friend into the ‘LBTP’ fold – they will also receive an additional 5% on that friend’s initial investment. And if their friends invests – the first investor will get another 4%... all the way along they will continue to receive more percentages back.

It will be easy to pay out the money as the profits that the ‘LBTP’ is making a whopping percentage on each item it buys and sells.

The investment money makes it all possible and the investors are well paid. Their money is GUARANTEED! Their investment is protected by the ‘LBTP’ secure division working out of the Old Bible College in the rented space in Peterborough.

Think of how much money can be pout back in worthwhile charities and even to your own church!

I never realized how fast the name Murray Lincoln can be known and the fact that Murray Lincoln has a “Reverend” in front of it makes it that much more valuable. People that are my friends will simply invest because I say it is good.

Since developing the plan and setting all the necessary paper work in place – there has been over $25,000 already made available! This week will be a good one with another $125,000 promised from three older folks that heard about what is happening from one of their friends… who a younger person that I originally spoke to. Wow – the potential!

Now in two weeks I will have my hands on $150,000 and never even bought one trunk, or rented one truck… or have any idea if anyone in Toronto will buy one. There needs to be no evidence at all… just a promise to make your money grow.

Double WOW! And Hokey Mokey this was too easy! I will be able to pay off my house in a few years time – maybe even a couple of months.

Okay… okay… hold on… NO I haven’t yet started the company. I have no more than a pipe dream as to how easy it is to dupe good people.

The Mainse brothers, famous because of their Dad’s TV Ministry were sucked in just like I have described. Just before last weekend their confession was well placed in advance to the TV Ministries Fund Raising series that began today.

It was stressed over and over again that NO MINISTRY MONEY – or CONTRIBUTIONS were involved in the PONZI SCHEME that Ron and Reynolds got caught in for these past few years.

Am I suspicious – yes I am? How can anyone stay in a program that lasts for over two years and NOT KNOW that a scam is going down? How come no one asked some simple questions? Was money really more important than ethics and morality? Where is a simple thing called – “Conscience”? I mean didn’t God have something to say in this situation? Where was God for over two years of living? Most of this took place INSIDE A CHURCH WORLD… come on!?!

I mean some of the readers of my opening ‘LBTP Business Plan’ and its description had picked up on the ruse right away. But another part of this Readership were already praising God and looking up my number.

DUMB – DUMB – DUMB!

I took some time and read at length how easy “Carlo Pietro Giovanni Guglielmo Tebaldo Ponzi” developed his multi-million dollar scheme. Most of it happened in Canada and Boston… but it went around the world.

One thing I read about Ponzi stated that at one time his high point of money being giving to him was at $3 Million in a few hours!

A statement that he was credited with saying reads…
"Even if they never got anything for it, it was cheap at that price. Without malice aforethought I had given them the best show that was ever staged in their territory since the landing of the Pilgrims! It was easily worth fifteen million bucks to watch me put the thing over."

Mr. Ponzi never invested more than $30 in the original scam/scheme… but received Millions of Dollars – which were really tossed at him begging him to take so they could make money on their money!

Mr. Ponzi was born March 3, 1882 and died a poor man on January 18, 1949 – a long ways from home and alone.

Yet today there are as many Ponzi like schemes going as every before… because there are people that are just dieing to give their money away.

Now coming back to my original idea…
Is there someone out there that would be willing to let me use their name? I will give you about 50% in the first two weeks… better than the 45 days that others get. I will guarantee that you will make BIG MONEY. You see I have a problem with my name as it is out there now… and well my wife gets a little antsy about me doing stuff with our money….

Now I don’t want your money – just your name…. as long as it’s not Ponzi…

Please read the Ponzi info below… these are GREAT.

~ Murray Lincoln ~
www.murraylincoln.com

Source:
Ponzi Scheme – Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
Ponzi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Ponzi
Avoiding the Ponzi Scheme
http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/avoid+getting+trapped+Ponzi+scheme/2079920/story.html

1 comment:

David said...

Yep, greed and/or naivete get people to buy in. And pride keeps them going for 2 more years. A winning combination for someone.