Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Instant Money Maker for Seniors Needing Extra Cash

I have the answer! I have the answer! I have – I have!!!

My vehicle is older than dirt – now rusting out and failing in some areas. I need a new one – but that likely is not going to happen too soon. How does one find extra money on a fixed income – to buy a car?

Well the answer floated in like a magical message form heaven.

With something called “leaseyourbody.com” I can make enough each month to make double car payments – or one car payment and enough to insure it as well as put fuel in it. It is so easy.

At leaseyourbody.com you simply lease space on the back of your head allowing the company to inscribe a temporary Tattoo for the whole world to see. It comes off after about two or three weeks – making room for another go round and another Tattoo.

The fact that it is temporary is good… somewhat permanent for a few weeks – then it goes away.

The only requirement is that you need to have skin that is showing – and a shaven head/bald head is perfect for it to be seen… then no hat or cap and everyone will be able to see it.

One quote from one young lady stated that she had made $750 in two weeks. That is a car payment, insurance and fuel for at least one month.

Our church has some financial problems now – like many others. The majority of the attendees are Seniors in our church. The kind of Seniors that love Swiss Chalet and other popular eating places on Sunday. Then they attend the local Tim Hortons coffee shop almost every day – if not at least three time a week.

If every Senior in our church were to dedicate themselves to the building up of our church financially – they could easily make it happen by getting the Tattoo on the back of their head! If 10 Seniors would do that… we would see $7500 per month for the church!!! If 20 would do that there would be $15000 per month!!!!

Now they are the ideal candidates for this – in that they love to sit in so many places – especially Church. And church is designed to have every one look at the back of some else’s head. How much better it would look if it read… “Have you tried the Messy Chicken Sandwich at Swiss Chalet yet….? MMMmmm Good! Follow me to the Swiss”

Or better yet they could get – “Coffee Time does it better!” as they are daily in Tim Hortons. But maybe it should read – “Follow me to Timmy’s and you can roll up my rim.”

The potential is absolutely amazing.

Does that seem too… well… artificial? Not real?

Well many of my senior friends take off artificial pieces each night and either store it beside the bed in a glass or lay whatever on the floor beside the bed.

One couple we know got married and on the wedding night – she proceeded to take out her teeth before she crawled under the covers. He was startled and actually shocked – in great protest he said, “What’s this all about? I thought you had all your own teeth? When I said I do – I expected to get all of what I bought… not something with parts missing!”

So – my point is… many seniors are capable of doing stuff like putting something on and taking it off – so Tattoos are no big deal.

One older fellow that I know will likely pay for his own Tattoo that will say… “I am not with her… I am only her chauffer.” Or “She came with the inheritance – but she is for sale.”

This is very serious.

Now if the Senior dies and the coffin thing is their next stay… the last Tattoo could be a forehead… worth maybe the price of the Funeral… and in the case of a local Funeral Company in Peterborough – “Comstock Funeral and Cremation Services”… the Tattoo on Mr. Jone’s forehead could say it all… “If you think I look good… its because of the great people that work at Comstock! Affordable Funerals, Comfortable Coffins, Low Costs.”

Crazy Idea? No way – popular folks may get a couple of hundred people ogling them over as they lay there with that stiff smile... and the signs says, “If they could do this for me – you will be no problem at all! Call Comstock! Affordable Funerals, Comfortable Coffins, Low Costs.”

Sure I am serious…! Aren’t you?

~ Murray Lincoln ~
http://www.murraylincoln.com/

Source:
Lease Your Body
http://leaseyourbody.com/main.php
Rented out her forehead for $5000
http://msn-cnet.com.com/For+rent+Your+forehead+for+5,000/2100-1024_3-5837180.html?part=msn-cnet&subj=ns_3-5837180&tag=msn_home
$10,000 for her forehead
http://msn-cnet.com.com/8301-10784_3-5770822-7.html?tag=mncol%3btxt

No comments: