Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tabloid Living

Come on! How dumb can some one be?!?

Karen Sala, from Barrie, has now made a name for herself. After 46 years of living – she is in the news. She claims that at least one of her children(now aged between 20 – 25 years old) were fathered by Keanu Reeves. Keanu( seen above) is one of the movie dudes from a well known movie – Matrix.

Can you believe it? When you are famous – people want to have your kids… or better yet believe that you slept with them to produce a kid.

How stupid can some one be? Sorry Karen S – I don’t believe it at all. Probably like a million others that have the same feeling.

No this is not a tabloid posting… it is posted to show how silly the world we live in is at times.

I am almost afraid to wake up some days. The world is crazier day by day.

My chicken has it right… he likes me… as much as any chicken can like its master.

In the back yard yesterday the silly thing followed me. It still has this imprinting thing going on. I am the daddy… he or she is the chicken.

Now the world really is nuts… I get fun out of talking to the chicken. Maybe I am more nuts than Karen S. is….?

But…
This morning when I rose from my bed the birds were calling me outside again. The sky is clear blue and the wind was blowing any trace of last night’s storm away.

God has provided again another day to enjoy together. What a blessing it is to be free from stupidity that I read about. What a life I live… able to not worry about silly people in my life.

Mind you I don’t have fame or fortune – if I did I would imagine that some one might knock on my door and begin the dribble too.

Have you stopped to thank God for what you have… and not moan about what you do not have?

I don’t want a Tabloid Life. I love the Life that God has given me.

Gotta run… there is a while lot of life to live today.

~ Murray Lincoln ~
http://www.murraylincoln.com/

Source:
http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/article/642316

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20090529/090529_keanu_paternity/20090529/?hub=CP24Entertainment

http://www.dose.ca/celeb/story.html?id=e75aa873-2407-4277-b330-40718791e202

No comments: