Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Cremation Box - "an Urn" designed for my Mom - Marion Nellie Lincoln

The Cremation Box - "an Urn" designed for my Mom - Marion Nellie Lincoln - January 2, 2016

The past few months have been full to say the least.  Preparation for Christmas was added to the difficult time with my Mom passing away on November 14, 2014.  Truly an mixture of deep feelings with great happiness.

Mom, known also as Marion Nellie Lincoln, was 94 years, 9 months and 14 days old when she left for the "Forever Cruise" with my Dad and all her loved ones that have gone on in years before.  Bon Voyage Mom.

One of the special things that I did for my Mom was to create a Cremation Box - or as other know it an Urn for her ashes.

Here are the photos of the Box. Mom loved Gardens, Flowers and Butterflies - so that is what I gave her with the design on the box.  Below are the photos of my creation.

Enjoy;

Murray Lincoln






For more information about Misty Hollow and how to contact me... see the following...

Misty Hollow Carving
murray.lincoln@gmail.com  

Facebook for Misty Hollow Carving 
Twitter @misty_hollow
Misty Hollow Web Site is www.murraylincoln.com

Pinterest - Murray Lincoln

No comments: