Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Carved Pendants for a Necklace

These BLOGS are sponsored by my businesses.                                 
Misty Hollow Carving was launched in October 2008
Misty Hollow Digital Images were launched on September 26, 2012.
“Crop Circles’ Web Site” where all my images are available.                    

Carved Pendants for a Necklace
I have been experimenting with my “Small Carving”. These Carved Hearts are an example of this kind of Miniature Carving.
The Heart is carved from a 3/8 inch think piece of Pine.  Then the inner heart is done in a relief style about 3/16 inch deep.  The background is burned with a Pyrography Pen giving colour and texture to the piece.  Finally I add a stain and a wax polished finish.
Below - are the samples for your enjoyment and inspiration.
~ Murray Lincoln ~

For your inspection
Digital Image from Misty Hollow

To help me promote my Web Site please copy this URL address and email to someone today http://www.murraylincoln.com/ and http://mistyhollow-digitalimages.blogspot.ca/















No comments: