Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Off to Kincardine...

In the next few minutes I leave for Kincardine. The goal today for my friend and I is to meet with his family. He is an ex-offender. His crime broke the relationships with his family - in fact a better way to say is - destroyed his family.

I could spend a long time telling you what it is like to watch the attempts of re-building a family. But I can't today. But should you like to go for a coffee some day - I could explain the thorough process that the Correctional Service Canada goes through to get to this important step.

Maybe there will be more tomorrow. I have to run now. My friend is waiting... I just hope he is out of bed!


If you get to read this early... pray for a successful day as we cross the lower part of our province and back again.


~ Murray Lincoln ~
http://www.murraylincoln.com/

No comments: