Friday, June 26, 2015

My Small Rocking Chair with Pyrography is now COMPLETE!

My Small Rocking Chair with Pyrography is now COMPLETE! June 25, 2015

I began doing the pyrography work on this small rocking chair on May 5, 2015 - 51 days ago.

I didn't work on it everyday but I did put 62 hours of intense design and burning!  It has been a work of love and will be handed down in our family over the years to come.

Value?  Working at $20 per hour = $1240.... which is why it would never sell

I place the photos here first and then will publish them to Misty Hollow Facebook Pages and finally to Pinterest.

Yes you are welcome to copy and print the photos as you like. Simply "Right Click" on the photo and then "Save As" to your computer or Flash Drive/Memory Stick.

My contact information is below if you needed further information.  I would love to hear from you!

Murray Lincoln
Misty Hollow Carving

For more information about Misty Hollow and how to contact me... see the following...

Misty Hollow Carving
murray.lincoln@gmail.com  

Facebook for Misty Hollow Carving 
Twitter @misty_hollow
Misty Hollow Web Site is www.murraylincoln.com











No comments: